● I was involved in the development of a software project in collaboration with English native speakers. Our team followed the SCRUM methodology, incorporating design patterns, a Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach, and a microservices architecture.
● As a Full-Stack Web Developer, I have been instrumental in defining the frontend architecture for this project.
● I was responsible for contributing to the successful delivery of this project. By leveraging my expertise in frontend architecture, SCRUM methodology, design patterns, TDD, and microservices architecture, I ensure the development of a high-quality software product that meets the expectations of our stakeholders.
● Develop and provide support for a flight booking website.
● Leverage design patterns, applying the Domain-Driven Design (DDD) approach, and implementing unit tests.
● Collaborate effectively to achieve project goals, leveraging SCRUM methodology for iterative development and efficientcommunication.● Implement design patterns to enhance code structure, maintainability, and reusability in the frontend codebase
● Achieve a significant increase in code coverage by applying Test-Driven Development (TDD) principles to the backendcodebase ensuring high software quality, minimized defects, and improved overall system stability.
● Contribute to the migration of a legacy .NET Framework Windows Forms application to a modern web application.
● Extract business logic from stored procedures, resulting in a more maintainable and scalable system.
● As tech lead I took on additional responsibilities to ensure code quality, resolve business-related misunderstandings, and effectively delegate tasks within the development team
● Provide support and develop new features for an ERP website.
2006 - 2013.
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate az-204
Microsoft - 2023 Scrum foundation professional certificate (SFPC) - Certiprof - 2018.
Contact us to check the candidate's availability here Or
Schedule a meeting with an expert to help you finding a similar candidate
We recruit on demand, free of charge to present the best candidates and their salary aspiration within two weeks.
After the interviews and assessments, you can choose the candidate who best fits your needs
Our staffing fees are designed to accommodate your budget and payment preferences. Choose from three options: 12%, 16%, or 30% of the salary cost, depending on when you make the payment. Whether you prefer to pay upfront, during payroll, or 15 days after payroll, respectively.