Project: AmstedRail.- Responsible for creating new features ensuring code scalability and integration with the current ecosystem.- Apply the new structure for handling the global state of the application in new and existing components
- Involved in Code Review and Code cleaning during the development of the application.
- Responsible for implementing the i18n integration to help users get to know the product better in theirlanguage.
- Implemented guidelines and user interface standards to be used on touch screens.
- Participated in the construction of POC's to validate the performance and interactivity of new features ontouch screens.
- This project required reusable and scalable components built, in collaboration with other teams to improvethe performance of the application from seconds to milliseconds of loading by implementing patternstrategies and best practices of the framework.
- Create new features ensuring the scalability of the code.- Collaborate with other team members on support calls, PR.- Communicate with other teams to integrate calling APIs.
Project: Huge Inc.
- Work closely with the designing team to coordinate the UX/UI of the application, animations andinteractions of the layouts.
- Responsible for creating reusable components, and application of the system design, contributing to theCode Review and Code Clean.
- Responsible for frontend user interface; layouts, navigation, interaction flow and UI features.
- Create CSS animation.- Responsible for implementing the i18n integration to help users get to know the product better in theirlanguage.
- Teamwork and Collaboration with other team members on support calls, PR.
- Participated in the maintenance and bug fixing of the application ensuring the navigation and theinteractiveness of the product.
- Develop and implement new layouts and new application features.- Collaborate with members of the team on support, PR.
Project: General Mills.
- Maintain customer requirements on their websites.
- Apply the new site design, technologies and add responsive design.- Create new features ensuring the scalability of the code.
- Collaborate with other team members on support calls, PR.
- Communicate with other teams to integrate calling APIs.
1999 - 2005
Graphic Desiner, Web Site Development, Digital content and multimedia
Contact us to check the candidate's availability here Or
Schedule a meeting with an expert to help you finding a similar candidate
We recruit on demand, free of charge to present the best candidates and their salary aspiration within two weeks.
After the interviews and assessments, you can choose the candidate who best fits your needs
Our staffing fees are designed to accommodate your budget and payment preferences. Choose from three options: 12%, 16%, or 30% of the salary cost, depending on when you make the payment. Whether you prefer to pay upfront, during payroll, or 15 days after payroll, respectively.