A leading software engineer with 18+ years experience in development, support, QE and software management, adept in multiple platforms, stronger in iOS mobile development (5 years), SwiftUI (3 years). Experience in traditional and agile methodologies such as Scrum. Diverse professional background in various economic and corporate sectors including insurance, cement, events, retail, hospitality and software.
iOS, SwiftUI (Adv),MVVM - MVC, ● Swift (Adv), UIKit, CoreData (Inter), GIT (Inter)
● Development of new features for the retail company Express.
● Understanding the client requirements to design and implement the new features.
Tools/Technologies: GraphQL, Fastlane, Analytics, Scrum, SwiftUI
● Resolved issues in code and UI for a StartUp app from UK using SwiftUI
● Developed new features for StartUp app from UK in SwiftUI● Designed processes for the business.
Tools/Technologies: SwiftUI, CoreData, MVVM, Combine
Royal / Excalibur
● Support the guest app fixing all kind of errors and implementing small changes.
Tools/Technologies: Firebase, Analytics, Proxyman, SwiftUI, Combine, Scrum, UIKit
Colab / BOOTI
● Development of new features using SwiftUI applying MVVM architecture pattern to create dynamicand custom views, animated and with seamless transitions, creation and set up the data flow.
Tools/Technologies: SwiftUI, CoreData, MVVM, Combine, ARKit, MapKit
● Managed systems by keeping them up to date, performing releases and configuring events
● Diagnosed and fixed issues for production events● Researched the causes of delays or strange behaviors in tech platforms
● Supported iOS apps for the check-in process in the events
Tools/Technologies: Jenkins, Xcode, Windows Servers, Splunk, Postman, Swift, iOS
BS, Systems Engineering 01/ 2000 – 03/ 2005
PresentCourses all related to my actual role and interestsi
OS, GraphQL, Scrum, Swift, SOLID, Problem-Solving Technics, Jira..
Contact us to check the candidate's availability here Or
Schedule a meeting with an expert to help you finding a similar candidate
We recruit on demand, free of charge to present the best candidates and their salary aspiration within two weeks.
After the interviews and assessments, you can choose the candidate who best fits your needs
Our staffing fees are designed to accommodate your budget and payment preferences. Choose from three options: 12%, 16%, or 30% of the salary cost, depending on when you make the payment. Whether you prefer to pay upfront, during payroll, or 15 days after payroll, respectively.