● Led the development and launch of the «Automation» initiative in two warehouses in Mexico and Brazil in 11/2021.
● Led the development and launch of the «Non-Totable» initiative in a new warehouse in Brazil in 07/2022.
Tech Stack: Java/Spring, Go, Docker, Jenkins, AWS
● Successfully led two developers and a blockchain initiative for gaming bet and wallet management.
● Designed and implemented API to access all wallets and transactions layer for the Ethereum blockchain.● Led the design of complex SQL queries for logistics apps offered to companies like Domesa.● Designed a compliance program between blockchain and money management over Brinks standards.
Tech Stack: Node, TypeScript, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, EC2, Apache Kafka, React
● Improved by 25% development times by designing software development guidelines.
● I made a new frontend and backend of the leading software product offered to insurers for their business analysis.
● Improved data access by more than 35% by migrating the main company’s databases to PostgreSQL and improving queries
● Improved maintainability, availability, and performance by migrating the tech stack to microservices.
● Successfully led a small tech team and all the company's tech initiatives.
● First developer in the company with blockchain knowledge, training all the tech divisions.
● Implemented Ethereum blockchain and deployment of smart contracts there.● Supported the development and improvement of different companies’ software products.
HTTP API with Go using Hexagonal Architecture – CodelyTV. May 2022.
Go: OOP and Concurrence – Platzi. May 2022.
Introduction to Technical Writing and Code Documentation – Platzi. May 2022.
Contact us to check the candidate's availability here Or
Schedule a meeting with an expert to help you finding a similar candidate
We recruit on demand, free of charge to present the best candidates and their salary aspiration within two weeks.
After the interviews and assessments, you can choose the candidate who best fits your needs
Our staffing fees are designed to accommodate your budget and payment preferences. Choose from three options: 12%, 16%, or 30% of the salary cost, depending on when you make the payment. Whether you prefer to pay upfront, during payroll, or 15 days after payroll, respectively.